Wizard Animation
Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, 29 July 2007

Additional words I can speak..

Since the last time i've mentioned that i could speak several words..Now i can express myself better. I've learnt new words, so mummy and daddy, also jie jie can understand me better...

Papa
Daddy
MaMa
Mum Mum (for food)
star
bag
key
pease (please)
pig
duck
baah (sheep)
ish (fish) with hand signal F (Francy Fish) learnt frm GUG
ohoh (dog)
Mmm (milk)
di.. (thermometer)
bus
yii yii (dirty)
pei pei (uncle - pek pek)
bye bye (together with hand waving bye bye)
yes (together with head nodding)
I'm still learning new words everyday..
I can also do the zoophonics for most alphabets..except a few..
Mummy says that's good enough..it'a a matter of time that i can do all,no hurry.. I enjoy class very much.

See, this is a pic of me and my classmate..mummy ask me to share the car ride with Brayden..haha i managed to 'request' for a car ride before class!!


Brayden look at the light!!







No comments: