Today is my 1st class for Julia Gabriel's Bilingual class. Mummy says she must be mad to send me for class 4 times a week. Guess she's getting worn out..Moreover i think mei mei is arriving pretty soon also. Guess wat?? Water Play is the Theme for today..YEAH!! I love to play with water. Swimming is 1 of my favourite sports. Mummy dress me up in simple top and a board shorts in case i get wet for the outdoor activiites. I had great fun today. The best thing is that daddy came while i was having class, i am so happy to see daddy!! After class, mummy n daddy went to The Prata shop for some snacks, while me and jie jie went to rackee the area around. It has been a tirring day for me, i doze off in mummy's car onthe way home and guess wat?? I woke up the next day!! i slept for >12hrs!! haha I'm the incredible sleeping boy!!
Happy 10th Birthday, Son
10 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment